To a woman who completes me
When I was on a path to dread
Prayer helped me to believe and see
...
A recent love
Was a deception
I saw the dirt on her gloves
With prayer's closer inspection
Then in heart ache
I questioned myself
And for pain's sake
Put dating on the shelf
But, as time flew
I made a rebound
I had to move, too
For the right girl, I'd found
This time my vision's not been blurred
I'm with the right person, in the right place
And a prayer has sealed what my heart assured
She's whom I'll marry throughout time and space...
Now: work, love and school
There's no time for rest
Except for the spiritual fuel
I would not ace each test
And what lies ahead?
A sealing date, of course
And from this day, may I be lead
By proven prayer as my best resource
For that is the way to be safe from remorse
[Verse 1]
I have been lovingly led
To a woman who completes me
When I was on a path to dread
Prayer helped me to believe and see
A recent love
Was a deception
I saw the dirt on her gloves
With prayer's closer inspection
[Pre-Chorus]
Then in heart ache
I questioned myself
For pain's sake
Put dating on the shelf
But time flew
And I moved, too
For the right girl, I'd found
Right here, right now
[Chorus]
Proven prayer
Proven prayer
She's the one I need
Proven prayer
Proven prayer
It brought me back to peace
[Verse 2]
This time my vision's not been blurred
I'm with the right person, in the right place
And a prayer has sealed what my heart assured
She's whom I'll marry throughout time and space
Now: work, love and school
There's no time for rest
Except for the spiritual fuel
I would not ace each test
[Pre-Chorus]
And what lies ahead?
A sealing date, of course
From this day, may I be lead
By proven prayer as my best resource
For that is the way
To be safe from remorse
For that is the way
To be safe from remorse
[Chorus]
Proven prayer
Proven prayer
She's the one I need
Proven prayer
Proven prayer
It brought me back to peace
[Bridge]
When the week runs long
And the doubts lean in
I lift up my hands
And I trust again
No fear can stay
Where grace has found me
What was once a wound
Now is a mercy
[Final Chorus]
Proven prayer
Proven prayer
She's the one I need
Proven prayer
Proven prayer
It brought me back to peace
Proven prayer
Proven prayer
From this day on, I'm led
Proven prayer
Proven prayer
And my heart can rest






















































































































































No comments:
Post a Comment