I was taught to feel
God's presence in my life
To know He is real
And learn, line upon line
In the season of my birth
A dried tree blossomed anew
My mom said it was a sign
"God sent us blessings with you"
He sends the right people in my path
To show that He hears my prayers
Their goodness helps me see past the pain
Like the sun's rays, I feel He cares
I have journeyed far from my people
Many have suffered and given their lives
In the hopes this will end the evil
And that we'll keep their memories alive
I understand that Christ carried our grief
His holy words are my rays of light
That my heart feels and my eyes see
And He reveals wisdom to my mind
He guides me every day
Though ministers who reach out
I know they act in faith
I a seed in dry ground they help me sprout
That one day I grow to blossom about
Verse 1] I was taught to feel God's presence in my life To know He is real, and learn line upon line In quiet lessons, truth took root inside A steady hand was leading me with time [Verse 2] In the season of my birth, a dried tree blossomed new My mother called it mercy, a sign for me and you She said, "God sent us blessings with you" And I carried those words in everything I do [Chorus] He sends the right people in my path To show that He has heard my prayers Their goodness helps me see beyond the pain In gentle rays, I feel His care [Verse 3] I've journeyed far from the people I once knew Many suffered, many gave their lives Hoping we could see the ending of the evil And keep the memory of their courage alive [Chorus] He sends the right people in my path To show that He has heard my prayers Their goodness helps me see beyond the pain In gentle rays, I feel His care [Bridge] I understand that Christ carried our grief His holy words become my light My heart can feel, my eyes can see He brings His wisdom to my mind [Verse 4] He guides me every day through ministers who reach out I know they act in faith when they speak Like a seed in dry ground, they help me sprout Until I rise in blossom, strong and free [Final Chorus] He sends the right people in my path To show that He has heard my prayers Their goodness helps me see beyond the pain In gentle rays, I feel His care [Outro] Line upon line, my faith takes root Line upon line, He leads me through






















































































































































No comments:
Post a Comment