Take a chance at something new
Change what you say, what you do
Gain a mindset and just try
It may be hard but don't be shy
Think of what you do real well
You can do this! Yes, time will tell!
In the mirror, stand up tall
And tell yourself, "I'll climb this wall"
[Verse 1] Take a chance at something new Change what you say, change what you do Gain a mindset, just try It may be hard, but don't be shy [Pre-Chorus] One small step can start the climb Give yourself a little time [Chorus] Think of what you do real well You can do this, time will tell In the mirror, stand up tall Tell yourself, "I'll climb this wall" I'll climb this wall [Verse 2] When the first attempt goes wrong Take a breath and carry on You don't need to know it all Just keep moving when you fall [Pre-Chorus] One small step can start the climb Give yourself a little time [Chorus] Think of what you do real well You can do this, time will tell In the mirror, stand up tall Tell yourself, "I'll climb this wall" I'll climb this wall [Bridge] Look at the work your hands have made Every skill was once afraid Raise your eyes and choose to see There's more ahead than used to be [Final Chorus] Think of what you do real well You can do this, time will tell In the mirror, stand up tall Tell yourself, "I'll climb this wall"
Think of what you do real well You can do this, time will tell Take a chance on something new The next brave step belongs to you [Outro] I'll climb this wall The next brave step belongs to you
No comments:
Post a Comment