There will always be many miracles
If we look to see with spiritual eyes
And tune our ears to beyond, this, our world
To manifestations of God in our lives
It is hard to argue with true results
His power transcends understanding
Though the arrogant may try to deny
When, you are the one left in awe, standing
One Sabbath day, Jesus saw a man
Who had been blind, even since his birth
Then Jesus anointed him with mud
The Pharisees claimed evil was but at work
A controversy rose in the upper ranks
Was He a man of miracles or not?
Would He perform such on the given day of rest
They asked the blind man to be taught
Making eye contact with each one present
This a new and precious privilege
He told them Jesus was a prophet
But, they decided the miracle was not of Jesus
They told the once blind man to give God the praise
That Jesus, healing on the Sabbath, proved Him a sinner
The man replied He knew not, save that he could see
Later, cast out, Jesus taught Him and a witness did enter
I was blind and now I see
A miracle was handed me
By, Jesus, who I am worshipping
The Son of God, in whom I believe
With eyes to see and ears to hear
He knew physically and spiritually
Save momentarily, his eyes blurred tearing
He knew it was love that taught him, clearly
President Howard W. Hunter delivers a message titled "The God That Doest Wonders"
April 2015
No comments:
Post a Comment