Conflicted. Was it pain? Was it pride?
Confusion reigned. I took one side
I can only say one simple thing:
God's love for me means everything
Faith in the rest is a test... in life's journey
Let go, let God and be free
Live the faith, you will see
The seed can grow, if planted right
Nourish it much, in God's pure light
Oh, tender sheep
Once of the fold
For you I weep
And offer Christ to hold
That chip of pain
Can heal away
Through light you gain
But day by day
Verse 1] Conflicted. Was it pain? Was it pride? Confusion reigned. I took one side I can only say one simple thing: God's love for me means everything [Pre-Chorus] If church is a path that weighs you Here are some suggestions of what to do Focus on God's love as you pray and read Faith in the rest is a test... in life's journey [Chorus] Let go, let God and be free Live the faith you will see Let go, let God and be free God's love for me means everything [Verse 2] The seed can grow if planted right Nourish it much in God's pure light Oh, tender sheep Once of the fold For you I weep And offer Christ to hold [Pre-Chorus] If church is a path that weighs you Here are some suggestions of what to do Focus on God's love as you pray and read Faith in the rest is a test... in life's journey [Chorus] Let go, let God and be free Live the faith you will see Let go, let God and be free God's love for me means everything [Bridge] That chip of pain Can heal away Through light you gain But day by day Let mercy lead Let courage stay What breaks in you Can bloom and pray [Final Chorus] Let go, let God and be free Live the faith you will see
Confusion reigned. I took one side
I can only say one simple thing:
God's love for me means everything
If church is a path that weighs you
Here are some suggestions of what to do
Focus on God's love as you pray and readFaith in the rest is a test... in life's journey
Let go, let God and be free
Live the faith, you will see
The seed can grow, if planted right
Nourish it much, in God's pure light
Oh, tender sheep
Once of the fold
For you I weep
And offer Christ to hold
That chip of pain
Can heal away
Through light you gain
But day by day
Verse 1] Conflicted. Was it pain? Was it pride? Confusion reigned. I took one side I can only say one simple thing: God's love for me means everything [Pre-Chorus] If church is a path that weighs you Here are some suggestions of what to do Focus on God's love as you pray and read Faith in the rest is a test... in life's journey [Chorus] Let go, let God and be free Live the faith you will see Let go, let God and be free God's love for me means everything [Verse 2] The seed can grow if planted right Nourish it much in God's pure light Oh, tender sheep Once of the fold For you I weep And offer Christ to hold [Pre-Chorus] If church is a path that weighs you Here are some suggestions of what to do Focus on God's love as you pray and read Faith in the rest is a test... in life's journey [Chorus] Let go, let God and be free Live the faith you will see Let go, let God and be free God's love for me means everything [Bridge] That chip of pain Can heal away Through light you gain But day by day Let mercy lead Let courage stay What breaks in you Can bloom and pray [Final Chorus] Let go, let God and be free Live the faith you will see
No comments:
Post a Comment