Sunday, January 20, 2008

Poems based on President Eyring's talks

Deliverance

No two people with the same circumstance.
All with moments of need for deliverance.
When these tests stretch us, we cry out more-
All our pain and sorrow Christ atoned for.
He has gazed upon our face where there's grief.
He offers a special gift for relief.

To invite the Holy Ghost we must do.
We've best intentions, we must follow through.
When we face struggles of opposition
The Holy Ghost help us make decisions.
Our deliverance requires repentance.
With humility, we stand the best chance.

We humbly struggle to be free of sin.
With the lord's help- it's a battle we'll win.
We can feel hope for the day of judgment.
We'll see His face with the joy we were meant.
For now we can serve, in His name, with love.
And come to discern God's will from above.

-President Henry B. Erying


O Remember, Remember


If we write down just a few things that happen each new day,
We'll see the hand of God reaching to our fam'lies today.
Although we don't remember God and His Beloved Son.
If we seek Him, God will show us the things which He has done.
The Holy Ghost can bring light through a veil of dark blindness.
A journal shows a path to God. We'll recognize kindness.
O remember, please remember how you have been so blessed.
And establish, writing habits and of His hand confess.


When we're faithful God protects us and helps us to prosper.
Then is the time that we harden and think God's laws hamper.
It's easy to forget blessings, and thus we should give heed.
For what's inside our hearts can change the blessings eyes have seen.
So, too, the grind of poverty and distress darkens hope.
Then it's hard for the Holy Ghost to prompt what helps us cope.
O remember, please remember how you have been so blessed.
And establish, writing habits and of His hand confess.


There is a cure and a pattern in the sacrament prayers.
We promise God and our natures change as we know He cares.
The Holy Ghost is His Gift that reveals things through a veil.
We'll see God's hand in our service. He strengthens what is frail..
Our warm feelings can stir others so they will remember.
When we've Christ's name that's upon us, there's mercy that's tender.
The atonement helps us live lives that lead us toward God.
And we have help to remember the paths He helps us trod.


-President Henry B. Eyring

Feeding the Lambs

In Galilee, our resurrected Lord,
With a prepared meal, waited in the dawn.
As the disciples drew near to the shore,
He called out where to cast their nets upon.

And, when their nets more than filled, how they rushed.
It was their Lord who stood there with a meal!
He taught them how to feed, love is a must.
When lambs are nourished, God then warms and fills.

Each Latter-Day Saint is numbered.
To those yet tender, we covenant to teach.
They must know that of God they're remembered.
We've been blessed, we've capacity to reach.

As new lambs enter baptismal waters,
Our Lord prepares a meal for us and waits.
When we're nourished we've words from the Father.
And, thus we strengthen those in need of faith.

We can and must nourish with all our hearts.
To show our gratitude for the Lord's meal.
For unto all, He grants- His love imparts.
As we show we care, tender lambs are filled.

And, when the storms beat down at the last day.
We'll not be harrowed up by the whirlwinds.
The Shepherd's flock can gather in their place.
Where the power of heaven pours and descends. (Alma 26:5–7).

- President Henry B. Eyring


I Invite You to Come Unto Christ

I invite you to come unto Christ,
Though mere words cannot suffice.
May I, of His life expound?
That He, in your heart may be found?

During Our Lord's ministry,
Precious few came to know Him,
Though all He did made history.
Though He offered pure love to them.

He's our bright miracle
And our plan for happiness.
His arms extend to encircle,
With joy and love. He's Holiness.

There is no other name that saves.
He gives assurance to us.
There's no better path than he paves.
He teaches of faith, hope and trust.

It warms my heart to speak of Him
And of all He's done for me.
Through times of sorrow and of sin,
His love's been there enveloping.

His life's example paves the way.
I will strive to be like Him.
I'll keep my covenants and obey
What I promised at baptism.

May you find faith to do His will,
As the Spirit manifests.
Know that His promise does fulfill.
May you feel joy within your breast.

This Day

Each day Thou gives us is as a fine treasure,
For me and my house to serve with great pleasure.
I've sought Thee early to find and to know Thee.
Bless this wise servant for what brings cleansing.

We have been given probation to improve.
While we have bodies that we control and can move,
We can know which tasks we do matter the most.
Bless me with promptings of the Holy Ghost.

Prayerful reading can set our course each new day.
When we submit, we act without a delay.
Will my garments be white to go no more out?
Help me to know how I can show Thee I'm devout.

We are here to prepare for eternal life.
We rejoiced to prove we're faithful though there's strife.
We can show we will do all the Lord does ask.
Help me to choose against temptations strong grasp.

We needed someone with grace and God's favor.
Who could perform with love as beloved Savior?
We chose Jesus Christ to come qualify us.
Help me not procrastinate, while there's justice.

Although we may struggle with complacency,
We have been placed purposely since infancy.
Though we're seasoned we have not yet done our part.
Help me show endurance with a steadfast heart.

Though I'm discouraged with my circumstance,
I will carry burdens with more confidence.
Each day as thy servant I'll follow through.
Bless me to know what I can here and now do.

I know Jesus suffered my infirmities.
He prayed for all men despite His agonies.
He forgave His enemies and their lies.
Help me to forgive and build eternal ties.

Help me be thankful that I am yet alive.
And to recognize that with Thee I do strive.
As a small payment for debt from Christ's purchase,
Help me share His charity through kind service.

Of those who petition Thy aid, help me see.
Bless me to hear Thy voice and know their need.
Remind me to pray to Thee both night and day.
Help me know my Savior, in His name I pray.




Safety in Counsel

A new prophet was put in today
We stood with raised hand for the record
In an orderly and patterned way
We sustained our new prophet adored


From the prophet's mouth the Lord calls us
With words of judgment and of mercy
He would to lead us to life's riches
Where there's glory and honor to see

The Savior offers us protection
He would that we accept His warnings
And ponder them with introspection
For if we don't there will be mournings

As a hen gathereth her chickens
To protect them from what would devour
The counsel of the prophet thickens
As his warnings to safety empower
-----------------------------------------

In the fall of 1838
The tensions ran high in Missouri
The Prophet Joseph Smith told the Saints
To seek protection from men's fury

In Far West refugees would be received
But, Brother Haun did not deliver
And his small settlement did not leave
Thus, at Haun's Mill there was massacre

For the first time in church history
The Prophet could not keep the Saints safe
They were in harms way for misery
T'was because of just one man's lack of faith
-----------------------------------------

In our own time we've been warned from sin
And where to find safety from sorrow
When warnings are repeated often
Watch and be ready for the morrow

The law of witnesses has been cast
When Prophets words seem repetitive
As one Prophet quotes a Prophet past
Our attention should be riveted

May our hearts be filled with gratitude
While we look to the path of safety
And, may we not look for latitude
Where e'er the prophets speaks may faith be

We're squaring with what we want to do
If we think his words are just advice
We may slacken and not follow through
But, we'll soon see God's counsel is wise

Some may consider God's word faulty
That there might be another motive
They mock and deride, proclaiming falsely
When what they should be thinking is "what if?"
----------------------------------------------

In the Book of Mormon- Korihor
Taught that church leaders sought for bondage
That they might glut on members labors
As they take away rights and privilege

This man argued for independence
Which misrepresents reality
For he sought power to influence
With his own rules for legality
--------------------------------------

To choose to take prophetic counsel
Changes the very ground where we stand
As the waters gather up and pool
Those obedient find safety at hand

The more they heard, the more they scoffed
The best time to have helped Noah soon passed
Perhaps on the ark they'd be aloft
If they'd listened the first time he asked
-------------------------------------------

Oft times when one chooses to delay
The first thing that's forgotten is prayer
Confirmation takes us from harms way
And places us safely into God's care

In an early account of Lehi's
He was warned that his family must leave
Those who pray can know where safety lies
If they but ask, then they will receive
------------------------------------------

To some are given the priesthood keys
With them the Lord makes stakes a safe place
They each bear responsibilities
To warn the Saints of what they must face

We then possess capability
To listen, give heed and then to act
With fervent prayer there's ability
Then with a lifeline, we'll stay intact

Those with ears have the faith to obey
As they learn to avoid grave danger
They learn to face fear and not dismay
For revelation's not a stranger
----------------------------------------------

Just like Thomas B. Marshal's accounts fooled
In our day, some elect are deceived
For they feel "they know best" when counseled
And self-exalt in their own belief

God offers counsel and it's for all
We're as an instrument in his hands
When we hear warnings- we'll sound His call
"Pray", we'll advise, "Then one understands"
----------------------------------------

Though sweet to lead someone to safety
Sometimes the counsel is hard to do
This Reddick Allred found it to be
As a storm made it life threatening too

He with supplies waited through the storm
Lest the Martin company should die
While snow blizzard's entombment did form
He refused to budge, though some said good-bye

As weeks had passed they said to give up
They took their supplies, they had lost faith
They turned back more wagons come to help
But, Allred strongly felt he should wait

One day, as he watched his frozen breath
The destitute company arrived
Dozens had suffered and froze to death
Because of this man the rest survived
-------------------------------------------

Sometimes we don't understand counsel
Or think it does not apply to us
Let's think of it as a sand sample
When we shake it the gold flakes show thus

The Lord's priesthood keys are on the earth
We are so blessed to know where to look
To find the things that are of the most worth
It just depends on the way faith's shook

Safety in Counsel
President Henry B. Eyring
Liahona, June 2008 pg 2-7

Matt. 23: 37
37 O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not! I turned a page by accident and turned from writing a poem from another talk. the first stanza is from one of the conference talks. perhaps you recognize it?...Ronald A. Rasband



Walk In the Light

We were all taught by Elohim,
He, the Father of our spirits
And we wanted to be like Him
To prove we're faithful, and fully His.

We've unique characteristics
He designed our earth life with love
And o'ersaw all the logistics
What can we experience enough of?

With a body of cravings that grow
We would be subject to illness.
Pain, suff'ring and death we would know
On our journey t'wards Father's fullness

We progressed as much as we could
And Lucifer rebelled the plan
He thought better of what we should
He'd forgo a body, rather than

Cast out with a third of the hosts
They spend all their time to deceive
Of their power to tempt, they do boast
Wanting to prevent what we'd receive

As part of Father's grand design
We'd need help to learn to behave
He lit up all the earth with a sign
A light for our conscience that would save

This Light had come from our Savior
Who never strayed from all that's right
He would condescend, though He's pure
And teach us how to walk in the light

As part of the plan, He must die
After suff'ring for all our sins
After all temptations were denied
He'd help us return, as He ransoms

We came as a babe that was mild
Our prior existence was veiled
So that we could learn as a child
All that we prepared for and detailed

Now, our lives are not perfect
We make mistakes, and often sin
But, tools are in place to protect
Though, for some, from God's laws they harden

As we learn to sense what is right
We become privileged to find more
Those with the Holy Ghost gain insight
And can be a light like the Savior

From our joy, we'll share the lights warmth
As it illuminates our path
Where for everyone there is roomth
Hoping to see what the Father hath.


You make choices every day
That will keep you walking in the light

And show new faith, when there is dim sight.
For, if not you are moving away.


May you watch, may you pray
May you help others to walk in the light,

May they see you've a countenance bright.
Glowing with warmth to brighten the way




The True and Living Church

The true and living church-
Is clearly not obscur
With brilliance sure and dauntless
It's light spreads out of darkness

The Lord looks upon us
And all that is within
We must repent ever thus
Or His light in us grows dim

The keys of the priesthood
Will ever lodge on earth
To heaven it seals what's good
May we more realize our worth

To show our obedience
We do what is better
With God there's no allowance
To His laws we must measure

In our hearts we do search
For each way that sustains
As servants of the church
We'll heed those God ordains

We've an invitation
To aid those discouraged
Through our dedication
Those lost are encouraged

Let's range across the land
And give to those in need
Let's extend loving hands
And more spiritually feed

And God above who sees
Will shed forth glorious light
For honoring His keys
And for doing what's right

President Henry B. Eyring
Ensign May 2008, 8
obscure implies a hiding or veiling of meaning through some inadequacy of expression or withholding of full knowledge
dauntless adjective: invulnerable to fear or intimidation
Picture of Nauvoo temple under construction
dellahill.blogspot.com/2008/02/sunday-story.html



Like the Change of a Light

Like the change of a light
Our children leave us behind
And though they are out of sight
They are never out of mind

We are left with memories
And, also butterflies
We hunger for their stories
And worry over cries

But, if they have heard us pray
And we have born a witness
Even though they're far away
They know of God's kindness

May they write upon their hearts
What e'er the Spirit whispers
For there God's will imparts
Great comfort as it stirs

May their soul hunger
And cry out loud oft
May they know what's tender
That their hearts remain soft

We feel this urgency
Because families link
Forever we're meant to be
And, danger's always on the brink

And if there be a tragedy
The worst would be from sin
But, in the dust of humility
May a conscience prick within

May a search for mercy call them back
With a desire for cleansing
May they return on the right track
As though loving arms they are sensing

President Henry B. Eyring
Write Upon My Heart
Ensign, November 2000, 85

No comments:

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

Blog Archive

power to change

power to change
comes from words from the heart

Popular Posts

The Captain of the Soul- Invictus/ The Soul's Captain by Elder Orson F. Whitney

Invictus by William E. Henley
Out of the night that covers me,
Black as the Pit from pole to pole,
I thank whatever gods may be
For my unconquerable soul.
In the fell clutch of circumstance,
I have not winced nor cried aloud.
Under the bludgeonings of chance
My head is bloody, but unbowed.
Beyond this place of wrath and tears
Looms but the Horror of the shade,
And yet the menace of the years
Finds, and shall find, me unafraid.
It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

The Soul's Captain [The Answer]
by Elder Orson F. Whitney
of the Quorum of the Twelve
Art thou in truth? Then what of him
Who bought thee with his blood?
Who plunged into devouring seas
And snatched thee from the flood?
Who bore for all our fallen race
What none but him could bear.
The God who died that man might live,
And endless glory share?
Of what avail thy vaunted strength,
Apart from his vast might?
Pray that his Light may pierce the gloom,
That thou mayest see aright.
Men are as bubbles on the wave,
As leaves upon the tree.
Thou, captain of thy soul, forsooth
Who gave that place to thee?
Free will is thine — free agency
To wield for right or wrong;
But thou must answer unto him
To whom all souls belong.
Bend to the dust that head "unbowed,"
Small part of Life's great whole!
And see in him, and him alone,
The Captain of thy soul

He's Been There Before

He's Been There Before by Elder Troy Whittle
The alarm bell rings at 6:30, I stumble to my feet
I grab my companions bedding and pull off his sheets
A groan fills the room, is it already time to arise?
It seems like just a second ago I was able to shut my eyes

The morning activities follow- study, prayer and such
When it's time to leave the apartment, you feel you haven't accomplished much
"We have a super day planned," My comp. says with a grin
I lowly utter a faithless breath, "Yeah, if anyone lets us in."

With the word of God and my faithful Schwinn, we ride off in the street prepared to
Face another day of humidity and heat
It's 9:30 in the evening, the day is almost through
My champion and I are riding home not accomplishing what we thought to do

We ride up to the mailbox, hoping to receive a lot
Only to look inside and hear my echo reverberate "air Box"
We go up to our apartment, the day is now complete
The only thing to show for our work is a case of blistery feet

It's past 10:30 p.m. My companion is fast asleep,
Silence engulfs me all about and I begin to weep
In the midst of sadness, I kneel down to pray
I need to talk to father, but I'm not sure what to say

"Oh, Father" I begin, "What happened to us today?
I thought we'd teach somebody, but everyone was away
My hands, my aching hands- worn, hurt and beat;
If our area was any smaller, we'd have knocked every street"

"Why on missions are the days so much alike?
The only difference about today was the flat tire on my bike
Will you send some cooler weather? The heat is killing me
I sweat so bad, it gets in my eyes, it's very hard to see"

"Why do I have to wear a helmet, isn't your protection enough?
People always laugh at me, and call me stupid stuff
Please send us investigators so I may give them what they lack
I want to give them Books of Mormon, the weight of them hurts my back"

"And what about my family: They don't have much to say
I'm sick of not hearing from home day after day after day
Oh Father, Why am I here am I just wasting time?
Sometimes I just want to go home, I'm sorry but that's on my mind"

"My companion, Heavenly Father, what are you giving me?
"The way he rides his bicycle, I don't think he can see
Now you have it, I can't go on, I don't know what to do
That, my Father in Heaven, is the prayer I have for you"

My prayer now finished, I stand up, then jump right into bed
I need my rest for tomorrow, we have another long day ahead
Sleep start to overtake me, I seem to drift away
Then it seems a vision takes me to another time in another day

I'm standing alone on the hill. The view is very nice
A man walks to wards me and says, "My name is Jesus Christ"
Tears of joy well up inside, I fall down to His feet
"Arise," He states, "Follow me to the shade. You and I need to speak"

My attention's towards my Savior, total and complete
He says, "Your mission is similar of what happened to me
I understand how you feel, I know what you're going through
In fact, it would be fair to say I've felt the same as you"

"I even know how you felt when no one listened to you
At times I felt not quite sure what else I could do
I know you don't like to ride a bicycle, for you a car would be sweet
Just remember the donkey I rode wasn't equipped with 21 speeds"

"I understand you don't like sweating, in fact it's something you hate
I remember when I sweat blood from ev’ry pore, oh the agony was great!
I see you don't like your companion- you'd rather have someone else-
I once had a companion named Judas who sold my life for wealth"

"It's hard to wear a helmet and have people make fun of you
I remember when they put thorns on my head and called me King of the Jews
So you feel burdened down by the weight of your pack
I recall how heavy the cross was when they slammed it on my back"


"Your hands hurt from tracting and knocking on doors all day
I guess when they pounded nails into mine, I ached in a similar way
It's hard not to hear from home when your family's not there to see
I lost communication on the cross and cried, "Father, why hast Thou forsaken me?"

"We have a lot in common, but there's a difference between us you see
I endured to the end and finished my mission, so follow and do like me"
He embraced me with His arms and His light filled me with His love
With tears in my eyes I watched as He went back to the Father above

I stood with awe and wonder when a beep rang in my head
I listened and heard the alarm, then realized I was in my bed
My companion let out a groan, "6:30 already, no way!"
I sat up and said, "Come on, I'll even carry your scriptures today!"

No matter what we go through, when we feel we can't take more
Just stop and think about Jesus Christ, He's been there before
By Elder Troy Whittle
Texas Houston Mission

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints

These poems are my own thoughts and impressions as I study the gospel of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter- Day Saints

I encourage you to read from the Book of Mormon and the standard works, and listen to modern day prophets, also, that your mind and heart might be touched.

Kelly Miller

153 Countries Visited! June 2015


Global Statistics
Visits from 153 countries registered.
No.CountryDate of Last VisitPercent & Number of Visits ↓
1
United States
June 15, 2015
82.86%25,281
2
United Kingdom
June 14, 2015
2.61%795
3
Canada
June 13, 2015
2.42%737
4
Australia
June 13, 2015
1.81%551
5
Philippines
June 14, 2015
1.35%412
6
New Zealand
June 14, 2015
0.99%303
7
India
June 14, 2015
0.79%241
8
Brazil
June 14, 2015
0.58%176
9
Germany
May 15, 2015
0.49%151
10
Mexico
June 3, 2015
0.40%121
11
South Africa
June 8, 2015
0.34%105
12
Russian Federation
Apr 20, 2015
0.26%80
13
France
June 3, 2015
0.21%64
14
Malaysia
June 5, 2015
0.14%44
15
Czech Republic
Apr 17, 2015
0.14%42
16
Pakistan
Mar 21, 2015
0.13%41
17
Spain
Apr 28, 2015
0.13%41
18
Italy
June 8, 2015
0.13%39
19
Netherlands
May 28, 2015
0.12%38
20
Europe
June 11, 2015
0.11%35
21
Indonesia
May 18, 2015
0.11%35
22
Cote D'Ivoire
May 17, 2015
0.11%35
23
Japan
Apr 17, 2015
0.11%33
24
Singapore
May 28, 2015
0.11%33
25
United Arab Emirates
Apr 25, 2015
0.10%32
26
Argentina
Apr 27, 2015
0.10%31
27
Korea, Republic of
Feb 1, 2015
0.10%31
28
-
May 10, 2015
0.10%31
29
Thailand
Apr 5, 2015
0.10%30
30
Ireland
May 19, 2015
0.10%29
31
Jamaica
June 1, 2015
0.09%28
32
Turkey
June 14, 2015
0.09%28
33
Trinidad and Tobago
May 18, 2015
0.09%26
34
Sweden
May 8, 2015
0.09%26
35
Guatemala
May 5, 2015
0.08%24
36
Denmark
May 10, 2015
0.08%23
37
Saudi Arabia
May 1, 2015
0.07%20
38
Nigeria
Apr 4, 2015
0.07%20
39
Hong Kong
Apr 18, 2015
0.07%20
40
Colombia
May 29, 2015
0.07%20
41
Chile
Mar 23, 2015
0.06%19
42
Finland
Mar 25, 2015
0.06%19
43
Taiwan
Mar 28, 2015
0.06%18
44
Romania
May 17, 2015
0.06%18
45
Fiji
Feb 27, 2015
0.06%17
46
Ghana
May 8, 2015
0.06%17
47
Belgium
May 30, 2015
0.05%16
48
Switzerland
Apr 12, 2015
0.05%16
49
Poland
Apr 6, 2015
0.05%15
50
American Samoa
Apr 10, 2015
0.05%14
51
Ecuador
Feb 23, 2015
0.05%14
52
Serbia
Mar 10, 2015
0.05%14
53
Austria
Apr 8, 2015
0.04%13
54
Senegal
Nov 24, 2014
0.04%13
55
Norway
June 1, 2015
0.04%13
56
Uruguay
Aug 18, 2014
0.04%12
57
Peru
Apr 13, 2015
0.04%12
58
Portugal
Apr 6, 2015
0.04%12
59
Kenya
Oct 29, 2014
0.04%12
60
Tonga
Dec 9, 2014
0.04%11
61
Dominican Republic
Mar 12, 2015
0.04%11
62
Hungary
Feb 16, 2015
0.03%10
63
Guyana
Apr 28, 2015
0.03%10
64
Bangladesh
Jan 19, 2015
0.03%9
65
Algeria
Feb 5, 2015
0.03%9
66
Kuwait
Mar 30, 2015
0.03%9
67
Egypt
Apr 4, 2015
0.03%9
68
Belize
May 8, 2015
0.03%9
69
Costa Rica
Feb 4, 2015
0.03%8
70
Bahamas
Jan 9, 2015
0.03%8
71
Israel
Feb 27, 2015
0.03%8
72
Ukraine
Jan 24, 2015
0.03%8
73
Asia/Pacific Region
June 9, 2015
0.03%8
74
Honduras
Feb 6, 2015
0.02%7
75
Cyprus
Mar 21, 2015
0.02%7
76
Guam
Apr 10, 2015
0.02%7
77
Greece
June 2, 2015
0.02%7
78
China
Dec 16, 2014
0.02%7
79
Panama
Apr 7, 2015
0.02%6
80
Morocco
Mar 3, 2015
0.02%6
81
Sri Lanka
Sept 28, 2014
0.02%6
82
Iraq
Feb 25, 2015
0.02%6
83
Togo
June 6, 2015
0.02%6
84
Botswana
May 7, 2015
0.02%6
85
El Salvador
Apr 23, 2015
0.02%5
86
Vietnam
Oct 30, 2014
0.02%5
87
Cook Islands
June 3, 2015
0.02%5
88
Bulgaria
Oct 27, 2014
0.02%5
89
Lithuania
June 23, 2014
0.02%5
90
Slovakia
Jan 19, 2015
0.02%5
91
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Mar 23, 2015
0.02%5
92
French Polynesia
Nov 23, 2014
0.02%5
93
Bahrain
Nov 11, 2014
0.02%5
94
Slovenia
Jan 16, 2015
0.02%5
95
Grenada
Mar 10, 2015
0.02%5
96
Qatar
Jan 15, 2015
0.02%5
97
Saint Lucia
May 8, 2015
0.02%5
98
Puerto Rico
Feb 27, 2015
0.01%4
99
Tunisia
Jan 23, 2015
0.01%4
100
Malta
Mar 22, 2015
0.01%4
101
Croatia
Jan 20, 2015
0.01%4
102
New Caledonia
Jan 13, 2015
0.01%4
103
Barbados
Apr 29, 2014
0.01%4
104
Azerbaijan
Jan 14, 2015
0.01%4
105
Moldova, Republic of
Nov 29, 2014
0.01%3
106
Lebanon
Feb 11, 2014
0.01%3
107
Zimbabwe
July 23, 2014
0.01%3
108
Benin
Feb 19, 2015
0.01%3
109
Antigua and Barbuda
Aug 1, 2014
0.01%3
110
Isle of Man
Dec 20, 2014
0.01%3
111
Bhutan
June 8, 2015
0.01%3
112
Venezuela
May 14, 2014
0.01%3
113
Georgia
Mar 3, 2015
0.01%2
114
Namibia
Oct 22, 2014
0.01%2
115
Armenia
Jan 12, 2015
0.01%2
116
Virgin Islands, U.S.
June 20, 2014
0.01%2
117
Jordan
May 19, 2015
0.01%2
118
Mozambique
June 23, 2014
0.01%2
119
Uganda
Aug 4, 2014
0.01%2
120
Marshall Islands
Jan 28, 2015
0.01%2
121
Mauritius
Feb 20, 2015
0.01%2
122
Oman
May 12, 2014
0.01%2
123
Curacao
Apr 29, 2015
0.01%2
124
Sierra Leone
Apr 26, 2015
0.01%2
125
Samoa
Nov 1, 2013
0.01%2
126
Saint Kitts and Nevis
June 30, 2013
0.01%2
127
Macau
July 18, 2014
0.01%2
128
Albania
Aug 17, 2014
0.01%2
129
Dominica
Mar 12, 2013
0.01%2
130
Ethiopia
Jan 8, 2015
0.01%2
131
Estonia
Mar 20, 2015
0.01%2
132
Cape Verde
May 27, 2013
0.00%1
133
Cayman Islands
July 27, 2014
0.00%1
134
Cambodia
Sept 16, 2013
0.00%1
135
Myanmar
July 18, 2014
0.00%1
136
Lesotho
Jan 12, 2013
0.00%1
137
Mongolia
Mar 14, 2015
0.00%1
138
Zambia
Apr 22, 2013
0.00%1
139
Montenegro
Nov 19, 2014
0.00%1
140
Kazakhstan
Jan 9, 2015
0.00%1
141
Nicaragua
May 29, 2014
0.00%1
142
Paraguay
Mar 10, 2013
0.00%1
143
Haiti
Feb 1, 2015
0.00%1
144
Timor-Leste
Feb 21, 2013
0.00%1
145
Iceland
June 20, 2014
0.00%1
146
Aruba
Jan 9, 2014
0.00%1
147
Liberia
Jan 3, 2014
0.00%1
148
Northern Mariana Islands
Oct 9, 2014
0.00%1
149
Gibraltar
Jan 27, 2014
0.00%1
150
Swaziland
June 16, 2014
0.00%1
151
Jersey
Mar 30, 2013
0.00%1
152
Niue
Nov 30, 2014
0.00%1
153
Latvia

Followers