May I have courage to go forth,
with the spirit as God leads.
And, if I have to die for the Lord,
Let it be upon my knees.
2 Timothy 4: 1-8
1. I charge thee therefore before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, who shall judge the quick and the dead at his appearing and his kingdom;
2. Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove , rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine.
3. For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine ; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers , having itching ears;
4. And they shall turn away their ears from the truth , and shall be turned unto fables .
5. But watch thou in all things, endure afflictions, do the work of an evangelist , make full proof of thy ministry.
6. For I am now ready to be offered, and the time of my departure is at hand.
7. I have fought a good fight , I have finished my course, I have kept the faith:
8. Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness , which the Lord, the righteous judge , shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing.