Pages

Friday, June 12, 2026

I'm a Wealthy Man


 

I may not be rich 

But I'm a wealthy man

What more could I wish

for

For I'm a family man


More valuable than gold

I've a wife to curl up to

And sweet children to hold

And a busy house too


I'm so greatly blessed

Heaven's smiled my way

With chaos and love

Blossoming always


The giggles the tempers

The crafts growing legs

The hurt child that whimpers

For hugs and Band-Aids


The piles of laundry

And the missing outfit

Someone is hungry

Someone is throwing a fit


Handprints on the wall

And crumbs in the couch

Then, so I would more share

That adorable pout


I wouldn't trade a thing

For bedtimes and prayers

For the rare nights of silence

When it's lights out everywhere

check out this inspiring message from an adorably young dad...

https://x.com/FiredUpCoug/status/2065138712540000645?s=20


Verse 1] I may not be rich But I'm a wealthy man What more could I wish for For I'm a family man More valuable than gold I've a wife to curl up to And sweet children to hold And a busy house too [Pre-Chorus] I'm so greatly blessed Heaven's smiled my way With chaos and love Blossoming always [Chorus] I wouldn't trade a thing (Trade a thing) For the noise and the mess I wouldn't trade a thing (Trade a thing) For this life I possess The giggles, the tempers The arms that hold me close I wouldn't trade a thing No, I love it most [Verse 2] The crafts growing legs The hurt child that whimpers For hugs and Band-Aids The piles of laundry And the missing outfit Someone is hungry Someone is throwing a fit Handprints on the wall [Pre-Chorus] And crumbs in the couch Then, so I would more share That adorable pout I wouldn't trade a thing [Chorus] I wouldn't trade a thing (Trade a thing) For the noise and the mess I wouldn't trade a thing (Trade a thing) For this life I possess The giggles, the tempers The arms that hold me close I wouldn't trade a thing No, I love it most [Bridge] For bedtimes and prayers For the rare nights of silence When it's lights out everywhere I still count the moments The spilled drinks, the tears The small hands on my sleeves Every wild, ordinary year Is all the treasure I need [Final Chorus] I wouldn't trade a thing (Trade a thing) For the noise and the mess I wouldn't trade a thing (Trade a thing) For this life I possess The giggles, the tempers The arms that hold me close I wouldn't trade a thing No, I love it most


No comments:

Post a Comment