Pages

▼

Wednesday, September 16, 2026

The Engraving

Here lies upon my heart
My covenants with the Lord
My promises, my part
All His laws, now adored.

Engraved, they are deep-
A sacred part of me.
Honored, I safekeep
This opportunity

Engraved, each covenant
With Jesus Christ
Upon my heart to
Live in His light

I have His word to
Act in His name to
Help Him be heard to
Free souls from shame




Verse 1] Here lies upon my heart My covenants with the Lord My promises, my part All His laws, now adored [Pre-Chorus] Engraved, they are deep A sacred part of me Honored, I safekeep This opportunity [Chorus] Engraved, each covenant With Jesus Christ Upon my heart to Live in His light [Verse 2] I have His word to Act in His name to Help Him be heard to Free souls from shame [Chorus] Engraved, each covenant With Jesus Christ Upon my heart to Live in His light [Bridge] Let every promise guide my feet Let every deed make mercy known With humble hands and steadfast faith I’ll serve the One I call my own [Final Chorus] Engraved, each covenant With Jesus Christ Upon my heart to Live in His light [Outro] Upon my heart to Live in His light

No comments:

Post a Comment