If not me, who?
If not now, when?
I've much to do
I will not bend
For God and family
I'll raise my voice
And sing happily
Of all that's choice
For what's right seek
If not now, when?
I've much to do
I will not bend
For God and family
I'll raise my voice
And sing happily
Of all that's choice
For what's right seek
On what's right speak
Each word, with love
I am enough
Pondering
Meridian Magazine
Who is My Enemy?
[Verse 1]
If not me, who?
If not now, when?
I've much to do
I will not bend
[Chorus]
For God and family
I'll raise my voice
And sing happily
Of all that's choice
[Verse 2]
For what's right, seek
On what's right, speak
Each word, with love
I am enough
[Bridge]
When the road asks more
I'll meet it at the door
With an open heart
And a steady start
[Final Chorus]
For God and family
I'll raise my voice
And sing happily
Of all that's choice
For what's right, seek
On what's right, speak
Each word, with love
I am enough
[Outro]
If not me, who?
If not now, when?
I've much to do
I will not bend
No comments:
Post a Comment