Pages

Saturday, September 5, 2026

He Knows Best- The Lord is My Shepherd- Psalms 23

The Lord is my shepherd

And I am His sheep

I know I am seen and heard

He stands in watch keep


His kind care, His provision

His peaceful words carry Light

Such insight... He has vision

He knows best where I will thrive


In life's darkest valleys

I know I am not alone

In His Light, I can see

A narrow path is shown


In His goodness and mercy

I shall not want, nor fear

He leads with certainty

I feel love, with Him near





[Verse 1] The Lord is my shepherd And I am His sheep I know I am seen and heard He stands in watch keep [Chorus] His kind care, His provision His peaceful words carry Light Such insight, He has vision He knows best where I will thrive [Verse 2] In life's darkest valleys I know I am not alone In His Light, I can see A narrow path is shown [Chorus] His kind care, His provision His peaceful words carry Light Such insight, He has vision He knows best where I will thrive [Bridge] In His goodness and mercy I shall not want, nor fear He leads with certainty I feel love, with Him near [Final Chorus] His kind care, His provision His peaceful words carry Light Such insight, He has vision He knows best where I will thrive [Outro] He leads with certainty I feel love, with Him near

No comments:

Post a Comment