Pages

▼

Saturday, September 26, 2026

I Was Blind Now I See - The God That Doest Wonders


There will always be many miracles

If we look to see with spiritual eyes

And tune our ears to beyond, this, our world

To manifestations of God in our lives


It is hard to argue with true results

His power transcends understanding

Though the arrogant may try to deny

When, you are the one left in awe, standing


One Sabbath day, Jesus saw a man 

Who had been blind, even since his birth

Then Jesus anointed him with mud

The Pharisees claimed evil was but at work


A controversy rose in the upper ranks

Was He a man of miracles or not?

Would He perform such on the given day of rest

They asked the blind man to be taught


Making eye contact with each one present

This a new and precious privilege

He told them Jesus was a prophet

But, they decided the miracle was not of Jesus


They told the once blind man to give God the praise

That Jesus, healing on the Sabbath, proved Him a sinner

The man replied He knew not, save that he could see

Later, cast out, Jesus taught Him and a witness did enter


I was blind and now I see

A miracle was handed me

By, Jesus, who I am worshipping

The Son of God, in whom I believe


With eyes to see and ears to hear

He knew physically and spiritually

Save momentarily, his eyes blurred tearing

He knew it was love that taught him, clearly




President Howard W. Hunter delivers a message titled "The God That Doest Wonders"

April 2015


No comments:

Post a Comment