Pages

Saturday, August 8, 2026

Grace to See Me- Never Presume



Never presume 

That you know best

You're not a judge

Life is a test


Sitting in the chapel

Are those who get a second glance

Know, they are God's people

Growing through circumstance


I am yet single

Love's not at my door

Don't point a finger

I am safe with the Lord


I have a child

That disturbs the peace

He is not mild

Still my love does increase


I am barely here

Please give me some grace

Smile, let me be clear

I need a cheerful face


We each have a story

It is ours to tell

Don't judge or feel sorry

With God, all is well


Put away your myopic scope

If you want to help

Please pray and share reasons hope

I know for myself

It's not always easy to cope


Verse 1] Never presume That you know best You're not a judge Life is a test Sitting in the chapel Are those who get a second glance Know, they are God's people Growing through circumstance [Pre-Chorus] I am yet single Love's not at my door Don't point a finger I am safe with the Lord I have a child That disturbs the peace He is not mild Still my love does increase [Chorus] Don't judge me Don't feel sorry We each have a story It is ours to tell Don't judge me Don't feel sorry With God, all is well With God, all is well [Verse 2] I am barely here Please give me some grace Smile, let me be clear I need a cheerful face Put away your myopic scope If you want to help Please pray and share reasons hope I know for myself [Pre-Chorus] It's not always easy to cope Some days I tremble low But mercy leaves a brighter rope And helps me let it go [Chorus] Don't judge me Don't feel sorry We each have a story It is ours to tell Don't judge me Don't feel sorry With God, all is well With God, all is well [Bridge] Listen close before you speak Hold my hand, don't count my scars Some are strong and some are weak Still the Father knows who we are [Final Chorus] Don't judge me Don't feel sorry We each have a story It is ours to tell Don't judge me Don't feel sorry With God, all is well With God, all is well [Outro] Please pray and share reasons hope With God, all is well


@TheUnderTiny @BradJamesRadio
Thinking about a conversations in x.com

https://x.com/TheUnderTiny/status/2086120223904760077?s=20




No comments:

Post a Comment