Pages

Friday, July 31, 2026

Get to Know You

 Jeremiah 1:5
“Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations.”




Get to know who you are

Truly in the eyes of God

Learn to walk in your own skin

Alone, yes to talk with God


Be an original

What ever that might be

Seeking the spiritual

To gain eyes that see


Walk with newness and love

Walk with joy and with song

Walk while looking above

Walk to endure though it be long


What have you that's different?

Work with it as a blessing

What causes your frame to bend?

Know that God hears and He sees


Press on and keep going

Along the covenant path

Know you've talents for showing

Keep walking where God is at


inspired by words from 


JUST IN: Tim Scott Delivers Speech Paying Tribute To Lindsey Graham At His Funeral

https://youtu.be/4QlPttP7hu4?si=dgrUKXtgREBtuM2c

No comments:

Post a Comment