Pages

Sunday, September 6, 2026

Thou Dost Quiet and Calm Me


Our Father in Heaven

I am thankful for this day

For all I have been given

To know that all will be okay


Help me seek and trust in Thy plan

Midst the closed doors and delays

Thou sees what I don't understand

And I surrender in new ways


Thou dost quiet and calm me

In my heart, I am at peace

Though troubles grow troubling 

I lay them down at Thy feet


Quiet my racing mind

And this heart within my breast

For peace and sleep to find

That leaves me filled with rest




Our Father in Heaven Keep watch through the night With peace for my spirit And rest till morning light


Verse 1] Our Father in Heaven I’m thankful for this day For all I have been given To know that all will be okay [Verse 2] Help me seek and trust in Thy plan Midst the closed doors and delays Thou seest what I don’t understand And I surrender in new ways [Chorus] Thou dost quiet and calm me In my heart, I am at peace Though troubles grow troubling I lay them down at Thy feet [Bridge] Quiet my racing mind And this heart within my breast For peace and sleep to find That leaves me filled with rest [Final Chorus] Thou dost quiet and calm me In my heart, I am at peace Though troubles grow troubling I lay them down at Thy feet [Outro] Our Father in Heaven Keep watch through the night With peace for my spirit And rest till morning light

No comments:

Post a Comment