Pages

▼

Saturday, September 12, 2026

She Love Me- Believed in Me- She Stayed

Today marks another 

Marvelous amazing year

My wife, our children's mother

Has never stopped "being there"


She has stood faithfully beside me 

Through all the choices I have made

She is the light of my life and helps me see

In this darkened world, a love that will never fade

@ZionsCampfire 's thoughts of his anniversary put to poetry.  Isn't marriage a beautiful thing?





Verse 1] Today we celebrate another marvelous year The kind of love that makes the whole world clear My wife, our children’s mother, steady and true Every road feels kinder when I walk with you [Pre-Chorus] You’ve never stopped being there Through every turn and every care [Chorus] You stood faithfully beside me Through every choice and every mile You are the light that helps me see And brings the reason to my smile When this darkened world feels wide Your love keeps burning by my side Another year, and still I know You’re the sweetest home I’ll ever know [Verse 2] You held our family close through seasons changing fast Made little moments into memories built to last A patient heart, a gentle hand, a promise kept each day You found the good in all of me and never walked away [Pre-Chorus] When I was lost, you helped me see The better man I hoped to be [Chorus] You stood faithfully beside me Through every choice and every mile You are the light that helps me see And brings the reason to my smile When this darkened world feels wide Your love keeps burning by my side Another year, and still I know You’re the sweetest home I’ll ever know [Bridge] So here’s my heart, still yours to hold Through every new day we unfold Our children know, and I know too The greatest gift is loving you [Final Chorus] You stood faithfully beside me Through every dream and every mile You are the light that helps me see And makes the hard days worth my while Whatever years may come our way I’ll choose you gladly every day Another year, and still I know You’re the sweetest home I’ll ever know [Outro] My wife, my love, my closest friend I’ll stand beside you to the end


No comments:

Post a Comment