Pages

▼

Saturday, September 12, 2026

Let's Roll


Operator, listen to me

I can't speak very loud

I'm on a plane, it's an emergency

We have been forced to the floor now


There's three, we have been hijacked

One passenger has been killed

They have box cutters, they have the cockpit

They claim they have a bomb


Lisa, I am Todd Beamer

On United Flight 93

Headed to San Francisco

We're going down, no eastward still flying


Another passenger called his wife

She said two planes hit the twin towers

It's true,  They're gone. It's bad I cannot lie

A plane hit the pentagon this hour


Can you call my wife of ten years?

We have two boys, David and Andrew

she is pregnant with the third

Yes, a girl. This he never knew


For he whispered with others

And a flight attendant

With boiling water to surprise

They'd rush one assailant


They'd push their way in

Through the cockpit door

Todd and Lisa said the Lord's prayer

Let's Roll... loud noises and then there was no more



https://x.com/japan_nobunaga/status/2098728335740211310?s=20



No comments:

Post a Comment