I celebrate Christ
With joy in my heart,
And warmth in my soul
I feel love's pull start
I am complete, whole
I feel to rejoice
To raise up my voice
And sing words of praise
My heart, mind, and soul
I am His, always
Called unto my role
His path is narrow
As He calls us home
The only roadblocks
I cause on my own
I stop, repent, walk
A changed heart! I've hope!
The song I sing
Is of redeeming love
Sweet peace He brings
His Grace flows from above!
Verse 1]
With light in my eyes,
I celebrate Christ
With joy in my heart,
And warmth in my soul
I feel love's pull start
I am complete, whole
[Verse 2]
I feel to rejoice
To raise up my voice
And sing words of praise
My heart, mind, and soul
I am His, always
Called unto my role
[Verse 3]
His path is narrow
As He calls us home
The only roadblocks
I cause on my own
I stop, repent, walk
A changed heart! I've hope!
[Chorus]
The song I sing
Is of redeeming love
Sweet peace He brings
His Grace flows from above!
I feel to rejoice
To raise up my voice
And sing words of praise
My heart, mind, and soul
I am His, always
Called unto my role
[Outro]
With light in my eyes
I celebrate Christ
A changed heart
i've hope
God’s Intent Is to Bring You Home
April 2024 general conference
Elder Kearon
My friends, my fellow disciples on the road of mortal life, our Father’s beautiful plan, even His “fabulous” plan, is designed to bring you home, not to keep you out. God’s Intent Is to Bring You Home
April 2024 general conference He “wants all of His children to choose to return to Him,” and He employs every possible measure to bring you back.
April 2024 general conference He “wants all of His children to choose to return to Him,” and He employs every possible measure to bring you back.
No comments:
Post a Comment