Pages

Wednesday, August 26, 2026

Loving Kindness- Open the Door Wide

Add some loving kindness
To your actions today
Add a little sweetness
And brighten up the day

Open the door wide
Let someone come in
A welcome is nice
Let a friendship begin

I see you playing alone
And I think it is time
To make myself be known
Whatever we do is fine




[Verse 1] Add some loving kindness To your actions today Add a little sweetness And brighten up the day [Chorus] Open the door wide Let someone come in A welcome is nice Let a friendship begin [Verse 2] I see you playing alone And I think it is time To make myself be known Whatever we do is fine [Chorus] Open the door wide Let someone come in A welcome is nice Let a friendship begin [Bridge] We don't need a perfect plan We can start with hello A little room, an open hand And see where the good things go [Final Chorus] Open the door wide Let someone come in A welcome is nice Let a friendship begin Open the door wide Let someone come in A welcome is nice Let a friendship begin [Outro] Whatever we do is fine Let a friendship begin


No comments:

Post a Comment