Pages

Tuesday, August 4, 2026

Five Things Learned- Eric Stanley


Five- One two three four five

Just five things I've learned in life

I cannot, I will not give up

For these things fill me with light


One- don't rush your journey

You are where you're meant to be

Give it time, keep on walking

Be patient and you will see


Two- sometimes things get harder

Right before a breakthrough

Trust God, He's known you longer

And knows what's inside of you


Three- the struggle makes you stronger

It helps you seek God's hand

Helping you strive a little longer

Helping you understand


Four- When you feel defeated and down

That is the time to rise up

To help someone in need around

And together share in God's love


Five- appreciate the small things

You are blessed more than you know

People and nature offering

Life and energy to grow


Verse 1]

Five

One two three four five

Just five things I've learned in life

I cannot, I will not give up

For these things fill me with light


[Pre-Chorus]

One- don't rush your journey

You are where you're meant to be

Give it time, keep on walking

Be patient and you will see


[Chorus]

Five things I've learned in life

Five things, I hold on tight

Five things I've learned in life

They fill me with light

Five things, I hold on tight

(hold on tight)


[Verse 2]

Two- sometimes things get harder

Right before a breakthrough

Trust God, He's known you longer

And knows what's inside of you


Three- the struggle makes you stronger

It helps you seek God's hand

Helping you strive a little longer

Helping you understand


[Pre-Chorus]

Four- When you feel defeated and down

That is the time to rise up

To help someone in need around

And together share in God's love


[Chorus]

Five things I've learned in life

Five things, I hold on tight

Five things I've learned in life

They fill me with light

Five things, I hold on tight

(hold on tight)


[Bridge]

Five- appreciate the small things

You are blessed more than you know

People and nature are offering

Life and energy to grow


[Final Chorus]

Five things I've learned in life

Five things, I hold on tight

Five things I've learned in life

They fill me with light

Five things, I hold on tight

(five things, I hold on tight)

Listen to Eric. He is amazing!


https://www.facebook.com/share/r/1DRrWr32HU/

No comments:

Post a Comment