Pages

Thursday, July 23, 2026

Good Morning

The bees live in this old bird bath.

Pondering sage advice

I went for a morning walk

I saw the roadrunner twice

And heard the sounds of nature talk


The sun was over the horizon 🌞 

Today will be a blistering one  🔥 

God's creatures know when to venture around

And greet the dawn with their traveling sounds.








It's going to be 115°. I saw a lizard, our front yard bees,  bunnies, a humming bird, a dove, a pigeon, geese flying overhead and my favorite roadrunner.


If i slept in I would have missed it!

Except for the bees who will be fanning their hive entrance with their wings. 

.........


I added new pictures. I think nature is a little out of hand in my yard. I have bees 🐝 🐝 🐝 🐝 🐝 🐝 🐝 

It rained and I helped them out. Im not sure how to get the umbrella  back.

No comments:

Post a Comment