Pages

Thursday, June 11, 2026

Power of Dad




The power of dad
He will never quit
Or think to say no
When he knows to do it

The courage builds
And strengthens the heart
Because he feels
And focuses his might

Struggling?  Do to him
For his best advice
He'll help you look within
To choose what is right

He can power through pain
And set things in motion
He works again and again
To fine tune a notion


Verse 1] The power of dad He never quits He never says no When he knows what to do Courage grows And the heart gets strong He feels it through And locks in his might [Pre-Chorus] Struggling? Go to him Best advice He'll help you look within [Chorus] How I love you, dad How I thank you, dad You help me choose what's right The power of dad The power of dad He can power through pain And set things in motion [Verse 2] He'll help you look within To choose what's right He can power through pain And set things in motion Again and again He fine-tunes a thought Steady hands And steady devotion [Pre-Chorus] Struggling? Go to him Best advice He'll help you look within [Chorus] How I love you, dad How I thank you, dad You help me choose what's right The power of dad The power of dad He can power through pain And set things in motion [Bridge] Again and again He keeps on the climb When the day runs heavy He still makes the time [Final Chorus] How I love you, dad How I thank you, dad You help me choose what's right The power of dad The power of dad He can power through pain And set things in motion

No comments:

Post a Comment