Pages

▼

Thursday, September 4, 2025

The Gathering is Now


2M

The gathering is now

Doors have been opened

The gospel is growing

That other's can hope on


For roughly 20 years,  I have been writing poems. This summer I made it my goal to reach 2 million views by my birthday.  I have been doubting that goal, but I am thrilled to celebrate a month early! Now I can say, in my own style-I am a poet! It has been a quiet adventure with very few comments.  Before this summer, when I started this goal, I struggled and thought I was weird. My step kids lovingly call me the crazy lady. With thousands of poems, maybe that's what it takes?

Still, in the end 

It's not about me. 

I have a friend

Who helps me,  you see


Jesus I love you

You have touched my heart ❤️ 

And whispered me on

That I can do my part


No comments:

Post a Comment