Pages

Thursday, August 6, 2026

Before



Before I was afflicted
I had gone astray
Thinking I'd been restricted
I went another way

The bands of the wicked
How then they robbed me
In haste my steps quickened
To where I'd loved Thee


The love
The power
I looked up
In that hour
Light and Life
Showered

Keep your eyes
Along the narrow way
Though life tries
We have God's love
His Words
Ever pray


[Verse 1] Before I was afflicted I had gone astray Thinking I'd been restricted I went another way The bands of the wicked How then they robbed me In haste my steps quickened To where I'd loved Thee [Pre-Chorus] The love The power I looked up In that hour [Chorus] Light and Life Showered on me Keep your eyes On the narrow way Light and Life Showered on me We have God's love His Words, ever pray [Verse 2] Before I was afflicted I could not see Thinking I'd been restricted You were rescuing me The bands of the wicked Could not hold me long In haste my steps quickened And You made me strong [Pre-Chorus] The love The power I looked up In that hour [Chorus] Light and Life Showered on me Keep your eyes On the narrow way Light and Life Showered on me We have God's love His Words, ever pray [Bridge] Though life tries We have God's love His Words Ever pray When my feet drift You call me back To the narrow Way [Chorus] Light and Life Showered on me Keep your eyes On the narrow way Light and Life Showered on me We have God's love His Words, ever pray
Psalms 119

No comments:

Post a Comment