Down into the water
And entered His gate where
A path's lit to our Father
For then straight away
From having been cleansed
I received on that day
A guide which witnessed...
Spiritually given-
There is no other way
Nor name under heaven
By which a man might be saved
Stay repentant and clean
Speak oft with the angels
Have hope as your read
And pray for what enables
[Verse 1]
I followed the Savior Down into the water
And entered His gate where
A path's lit to our Father
For then straight away
From having been cleansed
I received on that day
A guide which witnessed...
[Pre-Chorus]
Spiritually given-
There is no other way
Nor name under heaven
By which a man might be saved
[Chorus]
There is no other way
There is no other way
Stay repentant and clean
(Stay repentant and clean)
Speak oft with the angels
Have hope as you read
And pray for what enables
(Pray for what enables)
[Verse 2]
Let the old dust fall
Let the wide road fade
I was small, He called
And the dark one gave way
Hands in the cold stream
Heart in His care
I woke like a new dream
Breathing holy air
[Pre-Chorus]
Spiritually given-
There is no other way
Nor name under heaven
By which a man might be saved
[Chorus]
There is no other way
There is no other way
Stay repentant and clean
(Stay repentant and clean)
Speak oft with the angels
Have hope as you read
And pray for what enables
(Pray for what enables)
[Bridge]
If my steps grow thin
If my voice runs low
Still I lean back in
On the mercy I know
[Final Chorus]
There is no other way
There is no other way
Stay repentant and clean
(Stay repentant and clean)
Speak oft with the angels
Have hope as you read
And pray for what enables
(Pray for what enables)
2 Nephi 31:20 Wherefore, ye must press forward with a steadfastness in Christ, having a perfect brightness of hope, and a love of God and of all men. Wherefore, if ye shall press forward, feasting upon the word of Christ, and endure to the end, behold, thus saith the Father: Ye shall have eternal life.
No comments:
Post a Comment