Pages

Friday, July 17, 2026

Let Me Warn You With Caution



Let me warn you with caution
Repent now before it’s too late
For seeking to ease my conscience
I once allowed in judgment and hate

Willfully choosing this, I added
More sins upon my head
That unto Satan, I was handed
Unto being hardened and spiritually dead

Now while in this dark wasteland
Seeking for my long way back
I found the Savior’s hand
For alone the strength I lacked

Of this prideful experience
I would that you not have
For God’s laws have no variance
And, Satan waits patiently to trap

[Verse 1] Let me warn you with caution Repent now before it’s too late For seeking to ease my conscience I once allowed in judgment and hate [Verse 2] Willfully choosing this, I added More sins upon my head That unto Satan, I was handed Unto being hardened and spiritually dead [Pre-Chorus] Now while in this dark wasteland Seeking for my long way back I found the Savior’s hand For alone the strength I lacked [Chorus] Save me from my pride Save me from my pride Out of this wasteland Hold me in Your light Save me from my pride Save me from my pride God, Your ways don’t bend And Satan waits to trap [Verse 3] Of this prideful experience I would that you not have For God’s laws have no variance And, Satan waits patiently to trap [Bridge] So I lay it down Every bitter part Write Your mercy there Deep inside my heart [Chorus] Save me from my pride Save me from my pride Out of this wasteland Hold me in Your light Save me from my pride Save me from my pride God, Your ways don’t bend And Satan waits to trap

No comments:

Post a Comment